If you are coming to Berlin for the first time, you can have a day in Berlin. The route I want to introduce below will definitely be your best choice. Alexanderplatz Alexanderpla...
If you are coming to Berlin for the first time, you can have a day in Berlin. The route I want to introduce below will definitely be your best choice.
1. It is recommended that you depart from the Alexanderplatz in the heart of the Old Town. The most striking building on the square is the towering TV tower. Standing on the tower, you can see the magnificent view of Berlin.
Red Town Hall Rotes Rathaus
2. The building of the Red City Hall has a history of more than 150 years and is the office building of the Berlin City Council. In the nearby Marne Square stands the statues of Marx and Engels left by the East German period.
Berlin Cathedral Berliner Dom
3. The Berlin Cathedral, now towering here, was built between 1894 and 1905. It was repaired in the 1990s. The Berlin Cathedral is magnificent and magnificent, with a collection of nearly 100 cedars in the four centuries. The dome is up to 70 meters and visitors can climb to the top.
Museum Island Museumsinsel
4. The Museum Island is located in the middle of the River Spree, with five museum buildings on the island. Here, ancient Egyptian civilization to ancient Eastern civilization is only a few steps away. These museums, like the same time and space machine, will lead visitors through a thrilling journey of cultural history, from the Paleolithic Age to the 19th century. Museum Island has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1999.
German History Museum Deutsches Historisches Museum
5. The German History Museum consists of an old building arsenal and a new building behind it. The new building was designed by the Chinese architect, Mr. Pei Ming, and the architectural style incorporates Chinese elements. If you don't have time to visit the museum, you can still enjoy the masterpieces in the entrance hall.
6. The Gendarmenmarkt Square is surrounded by a complex of Deutsches Cathedral, the French Cathedral and a concert hall. It is harmonious and beautiful. In 2004, the film "Eight Days Global Travel" starring movie star Jackie Chan was filmed here. The film recreates the city scene of London in the 19th century in the background of the French Cathedral and Concert Hall.
7. On Friedrichstrasse, there is not only the high-end shopping mall Galeries Lafayette, but also a variety of world-famous specialty stores along the street. Going forward, you can also visit the most famous checkpoint checkpoint in Germany during the split period.
Brandenburg Gate Brandenburger Tor
8. From the Charlie checkpoint you can return to Bodhi Tree Down Street by bus or subway. The Paris Square and the Brandenburg Gate in front of it are Berlin's landmarks. There are many attractions to visit around it: the Capitol, the Federal Chancellery, the main train station to the north, or the US Embassy to the south, to visit the Memorial Site for the Murdered Jews in Europe. The spectacular forest of monuments will surely provoke your sigh of human history.
9. Potsdamer Platz is another landmark in Berlin and is the perfect location for a visit, shopping and dining. There is also a section of the longest remaining Berlin Wall and the historical exhibition of Berlin as the capital of the "Third Empire" near Potsdamer Platz.
KurfÃ¼rstendamm (Ku'damm) on Kuddam Street
10. From the Potsdamer Platz by bus or underground, the light rail can easily reach the central Kudam Street in the west of Berlin. This street is a world-famous avenue, a place for high-end luxury goods. The most famous of course is the KaDeWe, a department store next to Wittenberg Square, which is where the Taiwanese writer San Mao once worked.
If you're looking for importers, distributors, potential end customers, or partners, our data can screen out them.
If you're monitoring your competitors, our data could continuously show you those companies' trading movements.
Costa Rica Trade Data,Costa Rica Economy,Costa Rica Exports,Costa Rica Imports
Global Trade Online Limited , https://www.gtodata.com